Your data is secured by many layers of physical and electronic protections.
- The data is stored in a secure data center that is guarded 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your data is transmitted only via SSL, the most securely encrypted web protocol available.
- Furthermore, your password is never stored in clear text format. It is encrypted so that not even TimeSolv can read it.
- We offer two-factor authentication.
- Finally, TimeSolv customer support reps only have access to your TimeSolv account information. All information about your clients, projects, and billing is completely unavailable to them. The only way they can access your data is if you chose to assign them a temporary login and password to help you with an issue.