Video: How to Attach Receipts to Expense Entries
- Select Expense Entry under the Expense tab.
- After either filling in the relevant details for a new expense entry (see here) or whilst editing an existing expense entry (see here), select the receipt image file and upload.
- Click Save & New.
- You can view the attached receipt if you click on the magnifying icon next to the listed expense entry.
How to Disable Expense Receipts Feature
- Click on Drafts under the Invoices tab.
- Select the invoice amount to open and edit the draft invoice.
- Under the General tab, click on Edit next to the Template field.
- Select the Expense tab.
- At the bottom of the Expense tab, uncheck the Attach Receipts to Invoice box to disable the feature.
- Click Update.