PURPOSE & BENEFIT: This page is only available to Administrators to store Timekeepers billing information. You can specify basic billing details under the Timekeepers such as their contact details, default billing rates, LEDES, commissions etc. These details will then be applied when Time and Expense entries are made and billed.
The Timekeeper Profile section is used to enter basic information about the timekeeper:
- Select the Staff/Professionals link under the Account tab.
- Select the Staff/Professional you wish to add/edit profile for (example below).
- Enter in the timekeepers:First Name
- Type in the Password for the timekeeper (the user will be emailed).
- You can activate/deactivate a timekeeper at any time by changing their status in the field shown below:
- Define the type of user this person will be between a Timekeeper or a Support user (a support user will not be a charged user).
- Define the Employment Status of the user between ‘Employee’ or ‘Contractor’.
- Select whether you would like this timekeeper to be able to Bypass Approval.
- Type in the LEDES Staff Member ID you wish to be associated with this timekeeper.
- Choose between the following options for the timekeepers LEDES Classification:Associate
- Choose the timekeepers Billing Initials.
- Type in the Title for the timekeeper.
- Define the Default Rate for the timekeeper. You can also assign specific rates for specific Matters/Projects.
- If you wish to assign a Matter/Project specific rate, select the Matter/Project after clicking on the ‘Matter/Project Rates’ link.
- Define the Rate and then click Create New.
- If you wish to Edit Commission rates for this timekeeper, please click on the link.
- Choose the Client from the drop down.
- Choose the Matter/Project from the drop down.
- Click on Create New after defining the Commission Percent.
- You can also define the Commission Manager for this timekeeper.
- You can set a Commission Percent for the Commission Manager.
- Click Save.