The Timekeeper Profile section is used to enter basic information about the timekeeper:
- Select the Staff/Professionals link under the Account tab.
- Select the Staff/Professional you wish to add/edit profile for (example below).
- Enter in the timekeepers:First Name
- Type in the Password for the timekeeper.
- You can activate/deactivate a timekeeper at any time by changing their status in the field shown below:
- Define the type of user this person will be between a Timekeeper or a Support user.
- Define the Employment Status of the user between ‘Employee’ or ‘Contractor’.
- Select whether you would like this timekeeper to be able to Bypass Approval.
- Type in the LEDES Staff Member ID you wish to be associated with this timekeeper.
- Choose between the following options for the timekeepers LEDES Classification:Associate
- Choose the timekeepers Billing Initials.
- Type in the Title for the timekeeper.
- Define the Default Rate for the timekeeper. You can also assign specific rates for specific Matters/Projects.
- If you wish to assign a Matter/Project specific rate, select the Matter/Project after clicking on the ‘Matter/Project Rates’ link.
- Define the Rate and then click Create New.
- If you wish to Edit Commission rates for this timekeeper, please click on the link.
- Choose the Client from the drop down.
- Choose the Matter/Project from the drop down.
- Click on Create New after defining the Commission Percent.
- You can also define the Commission Manager for this timekeeper.
- You can set a Commission Percent for the Commission Manager.
- Click Save.