VIDEO GUIDE FOR QUICKBOOKS ONLINE:
VIDEO GUIDE FOR QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP:
Note: Expenses can only be synced from QuickBooks into TimeSolv, not the other way around.
To sync billable expenses from QuickBooks to TimeSolv, follow these steps:
- Select the Expenses node.
- Enable the Sync Billable Expenses to TimeSolv check box.
- If you are using QuickBooks for Desktop you will see an extra checkbox on the page to Sync Reimbursable Expense Entries to QuickBooks. Expense Entries entered into TimeSolv can be transferred to QuickBooks to create a reimbursement Bill payable to the Timekeeper. Note that all Timekeepers in Timesolv will need to be established as ‘Vendors’ in QuickBooks.
- Select the Employment Status to be used when selecting Expense Entries from TimeSolv.
- Click the Save button to save the information.