Purpose & Benefit: Monthly reports are valuable tools in building a successful law practice. They provide you with detailed information about your firm from a variety of financial and management perspectives. Used properly, monthly reports can help you identify what is working within your business and what needs improvement. Gain fresh insights into your business with 31 different reports for law firms and other businesses covering billable hours, accounts receivable, expenses, performance, and more. Our insightful reports can be viewed and shared in 10 formats, including PDF, Excel, Word, and more. A report on Payment History will show you a list of payment allocations grouped by client.
- Select Reports from the top menu.
- Select Payment History under the Invoices, Payments and Trusts section.
- Check Include Inactive box if you would like the report to include inactive clients.
- Specify Clients or keep the auto-populated ‘All’.
- If you have Categories setup under Clients>Settings>Categories, you may choose to have this information included in the report. Select a category from the drop-down list.
- Check Include Inactive box if you would like the report to include inactive responsible professionals.
- Specify a specific Responsible Professional or keep the auto-populated ‘All’.
- Select Group By Responsible Professional checkbox if you would like this report formatted that way.
- Check Include Inactive box if you would like the report to include inactive original responsible professionals.
- Specify a specific Originating Responsible Professional or keep the auto-populated ‘All’.
- Select Group By Originating Responsible Professional checkbox if you would like this report formatted that way.
- Specify a Date range.
- Specify Report Output Format from a variety of file format option.
- Click on Generate Report.
- A window will pop up showing you a pending status under the ‘Ready?‘ column – meaning that the report is being processed. The report will automatically download if you remain on this screen.
- If you choose to exit the report processing screen and navigate to other areas of TimeSolv while the report continues to process in the background, you will note a green Downloads link appears when the report has been successfully processed and is ready to be downloaded.
- When you click on the green Download link, you will be able to rename, download, or ‘clear all’ listed reports.
Please note, if there is an error with the report, such as ‘no data found’, you will see the error description in place of the download button.