Purpose & Benefit: Monthly reports are valuable tools in building a successful law practice. They provide you with detailed information about your firm from a variety of financial and management perspectives. Used properly, monthly reports can help you identify what is working within your business and what needs improvement. Gain fresh insights into your business with 31 different reports for law firms and other businesses covering billable hours, accounts receivable, expenses, performance, and more. Our insightful reports can be viewed and shared in 10 formats, including PDF, Excel, Word, and more. A report on Missing Time will show you how many hours were missed by a user per day or per week.
- Select Reports from the top menu.
- Select Missing Time under the Time and Expense section.
- Specify Report Type. This means you can either choose for the report to include users information on a daily bases or a weekly bases.
- Then choose how the weekdays should be formatted from the drop down list of options in the second field.
- Specify Hours Worked. This would mean the amount of hours that the user should have worked (either on a daily bases or on a weekly bases, depending on how you selected the previous field), so the report can show you how much time is missing for each user.
- Check Include Inactive box if you would like the report to include inactive staff members.
- Specify a specific Staff Member(s) or keep the auto-populated ‘All’.
- Specify Date Range for the report data you want to pull.
- Specify Report Output Format from a variety of file format options.
- Click on Generate Report.
- A window will pop up showing you a pending status under the ‘Ready?‘ column – meaning that the report is being processed. The report will automatically download if you remain on this screen.
- If you choose to exit the report processing screen and navigate to other areas of TimeSolv while the report continues to process in the background, you will note a green Downloads link appears when the report has been successfully processed and is ready to be downloaded.
- When you click on the green Download link, you will be able to rename, download, or ‘clear all’ listed reports.
Please note, if there is an error with the report, such as ‘no data found’, you will see the error description in place of the download button.