Purpose & Benefit: Monthly reports are valuable tools in building a successful law practice. They provide you with detailed information about your firm from a variety of financial and management perspectives. Used properly, monthly reports can help you identify what is working within your business and what needs improvement. Gain fresh insights into your business with 31 different reports for law firms and other businesses covering billable hours, accounts receivable, expenses, performance, and more. Our insightful reports can be viewed and shared in 10 formats, including PDF, Excel, Word, and more. A report on Budget will show you the details of budgeted versus actual hours and fees in a Matter.
- Select Reports from the top menu.
- Select Budget under the Managing Matters section.
- Check Include Inactive box if you would like the report to include inactive client-matters.
- Specify a specific Client-Matters or keep the auto-populated ‘All’.
- If you have Categories setup under Clients>Settings>Categories, you may choose to have this information included in the report. Select a category from the drop down list.
- Specify Group By field to determine if the report data should be grouped by Matters, Tasks, or Assigned Staff Members.
- Specify Date Range.
- Specify Report Output format.
- Click on Generate Report.