Purpose & Benefit: QuickBooks is a staple of small business. Millions use the software for their accounting and billing needs. QuickBooks has plenty of valuable accounting tools, so we have created a platform that seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks, allowing your firm to benefit from its accounting tools, while utilizing TimeSolv’s efficient time tracking and billing systems.
TimeSolv data can be synced to QuickBooks online/desktop version by using TimeSolv QuickBooks Sync application. Following are the steps to install the Timesolv QuickBooks Sync application:
QuickBooks Desktop installation
- Click on the Integrations link under the Account tab.
- Under the QuickBooks tab, click on Download Full Installer on the left side to download QuickBooks Sync for QuickBooks Desktop.
- Once it is downloaded, click on the installation file and type in your TimeSolv login details to log into your account.
You will be asked about how much access you wish to grant QuickBooks. We recommend you select the ‘Yes, always allow access even if QuickBooks is not running‘ and enable the ‘Allow this application to access personal data such as Social Security Numbers and customer credit card information.’
QuickBooks Online installation
- Click on Import/Export link under the Account tab.
- In order to use TimeSolv QuickBooks Sync for QuickBooks Online you need to grant access to QuickBooks Online account. To do this, please click on the Connect to QuickBooks button:
- Enter in QuickBooks log in information and sign into your account. You must log in with an admin user account.
Note: you will not see this sign in page if you are already logged into QuickBooks.
- After logging in, you will be asked for permission to authorize the sharing of data between TimeSolv Sync for QuickBooks. Click on the Authorize button at the bottom of the screen.
- Back on the TimeSolv app, you can now see the Download Full Installer button is available under the QuickBooks tab. Click on the button and install TimeSolv QuickBooks Sync for QuickBooks Online.
- If you need to disconnect for whatever reason, or re-connect with a different company file, simply click on the Disconnect from QuickBooks link.
Note: when Intuit/QuickBooks make an update, no matter how minor, some users can get disconnected from QuickBooks Online. You will have to come back here onto this page and click on the Connect button again. See this article for more information on connection issues.