If your macOS Ventura 13.0 is preventing you from installing the TimeSolvQuickBooksOnline App, follow the instructions below:
1. Head on to the location where the "TimeSolvQuickBooksSyncOnline-macos64-offline.dmg" file is downloaded.
2. Double-clicking on the downloaded file should bring up the "Install" icon on your macOS desktop.
3. A Finder window should appear as in the image below. Double-click on the "TimeSolvQuickBooksSyncOnline" icon instead of the drag-and-drop option.
4. A "Privacy & Security" screen is displayed. Make sure to select the "App Store and identified developers" button.
6. If prompted with the following dialog, provide your password or use fingerprint authentication.
7. If prompted with the following dialog, select "Open."
8. The JWrapper progress dialog should open, as shown below. Let the installation continue, and when prompted, provide the user/password.