Settings can be defined for clients in the Clients>>Settings link:
- Specify the general settings on the General tab
- Specify the generic invoice settings for ALL the clients and matters Invoice (or Bills) Settings tab. *Note these are global settings and will effect all newly created clients and matters.
- Apply Interest by checking the box and entering the rate (If charging interest, the interest will take effect on the 1st day after the grace period)
- Set the Grace period
- Payment Terms and Payment Terms Text
- Default Invoice Delivery Methods – Email, Printer or AutoMail
- Active projects can be set to inactive using the Active Project Administration tab
- The Non-Billable Project Administration tab is used to open, close or delete a non-billable project
- Invoice and payment account groups can be defined in the Account Groups tab
- Create new categories in the Categories tab
- Plan roles to be assigned to the timekeeper for planned projects are created in the Plan Roles tab
- Generic phase templates having tasks and standalone/billable milestones for plan projects can be defined in the Phase Template tab
Note: The Plan Roles and Phase Templates tabs are available only for the TimeSolv Project firms.
The Related Party Types and Relationship Types tabs are available only for conflict enabled types.
- The related party types are defined in the Related Party Types tab
- The relationship types are defined in the Relationship Types tab