- Saturday and Sunday are considered to be holidays so these should not be included in the calculation. If there is some full day holiday is entered then it should not be included in the calculation
- Target Hours per Day are calculated by dividing Annual Target Hours by Working Days in the given year.
- Target Hours per Day are multiplied by Working Days in a Month to get Monthly Target Hours.
- Average Rate value, for the given year, is multiplied by Target Hours in a Month to get Target Amount in a Month.
- In ‘Amount’ dashboard, [(target amount (target hours * average rate value) / working days)* total working days in month] will display in the graph. Working hour calculation is described above.
Find answers and help fast