Purpose & Benefit: Sift through all the active and inactive Matters/Projects to keep your business organized. You can pull up a list of all those Matter/Projects that have not had any activity entered against them past a specified date, which means you can also inactivate those Matters/Projects to help clean up your list of cases.
To view and go through a list of all your active matters/projects:
- Click on Settings under Clients tab.
- Click on the Active Matter/Project Admin tab.
- You can specify a No Time/Expense Entries Since Date field to search active matters that have not had any time/expense entries entered against them after a certain period in time.
- Check the Include Matters with Balance Due checkbox if you wish for the search to include unpaid matters.
- Click Search.
- Select Client-Matter(s) from the list if you wish to make them inactive, and click the inactive button.